There is a practical and inspiring approach to learning and assessment that suits a range of abilities and learning styles.
You will learn about:
- Essential values of care for use with individuals in care settings
- Communicating and working with individuals in health, social care and early years
- Pathways for providing care in health, social care and early years settings
- Understanding life stages
- Creative activities to support individuals in health, social care and early years
- Understanding the development and protection of young children in early years settings
- Basic first aid procedures
- Understanding body systems and disease.
Examination (25%) written paper
Controlled Assessment (75%) three coursework units
Mrs S Lydford